Collection, use and disclosure
The Company offers a variety of products and services that are collectively referred to as our “Product and Services”. The Company collects personal data from individuals for the provision of certain offers.
The Company is committed to protecting your personal data and complying with all appropriate legislation.
What data do we collect?
When you use the Services (request for information through the Company’s Websites), the Company may collect, amongst others, the following information:
- First and Last Names
- Email address
- Contact details
- Web browsing analytics data including your viewing activities on our site such as browsing duration, site search and video engagements.
- Other information including but not limited to job function
If you visit the Company’s Websites, we may also collect information about your device used to access the Company’s Websites, your web browser type and language, your Internet Protocol (IP) address and geographic data associated with the IP address etc.
Why and how do we use the personal data?
The personal data is collected, used, disclosed and/or processed for the following purposes:
- Provide, operate, and maintain the Company’s websites
- Improve, personalise, and expand the use of the Company’s websites
- Understand and analyse how users use the Company’s websites
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners for customer service and marketing and promotional purposes
- To manage and respond to requests made by you via the Company’s websites
- For other legitimate purposes, including but not limited to data analysis, research and development to improve on our Service and Products, customer management, marketing activities and your experience with the Company.
With whom do we share the personal data?
- Person or corporate to whom you have given consent to disclose your personal data.
- Law enforcement agencies, relevant government ministries, regulators, statutory boards or authorities in compliance with any laws, rules, guidelines and regulations or schemes imposed by any governmental authority.
Website Navigational Information
The Company uses commonly-used information-gathering tools, such as cookies and web beacons, to collect information as you navigate the Company’s Websites (“Website Navigational Information”). This section describes the types of Website Navigational Information that may be collected on the Company’s Websites and how this information may be used.
We may use "cookies", where a small data file is sent to your browser to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The cookie is used to track information such as the number of users and their frequency of use, profiles of users and their preferred sites. You can usually modify your cookie preferences under your browser settings. Declining cookies may lower the user browsing experience of the website.
For more information on cookies, please visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org/
When you visit the Company’s Websites, the Company collects your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address(es) to track and aggregate non-personal data. For example, the Company uses IP addresses to monitor the regions from which Customers and Visitors navigate the Company’s Website.
Links to other websites
- We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
The Company uses appropriate administrative, technical, and physical security measures to protect personal data of our Visitors and Customers.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
How to contact us
If you have any queries, feedback or requests with respective to your personal data, please submit in writing via email to our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.